- Time Out: Barcelona (2005)
- Alibi (Venice 1946 - where the innocent and guilty wear the same masks)
- The Estate We're In: Who'd Driving Car Culture?
- Jewels (her sparkling bestseller)
- The Cobbler's Kids (He dominated their lives, but could they ever escape...?)
- My Booky Wook (the number 1 bestseller)
- Around the World in 80 Days * The Scarlet Pimpernel (2 novels in one volume)
Julius Verne, Baroness Orczy
Niestety ta książka została już sprzedana.
Możliwe jednak, że jest dostepny inny egzemplarz, np. w innym stanie lub inne wydanie.
Aby sprawdzić - kliknij w nazwisko autora lub wpisz je w wyszukiwarkę
Five Quarters of the Orange (by the author of "Chocolat")Joanne Harris
In her bestselling and critically acclaimed novel Chocolat, Joanne Harris told a lush story of the conflicts between pleasure and repression. Now she delivers her most complex and sophisticated work yet, an unforgettable tale of mothers and daughters, of the past and the present, of resisting and succumbing -- an extraordinary work of fiction limned with darkness and fierce joy.
When Framboise Simon returns to a small village on the banks of the Loire, the locals do not recognize her as the daughter of the infamous woman they hold responsible for a tragedy during the German occupation years ago. But the past and present are inextricably entwined, particularly in a scrapbook of recipes and memories that Framboise has inherited from her mother. And soon Framboise will realize that the journal also contains the key to the tragedy that indelibly marked that summer of her ninth, ear. . . .