- The Jaguar Smile: A Nicaraguan Journey
- The Bodyguard's Story: Diana, the Crash and the Sole Survivor (The No.1 international bestseller), duży format
- Hideaway (the international bestseller)
- Celtic Magic Tales
Liam Mac Uistin
- The Pallisers: The Prime Minister
- The French Dancer's Bastard: The Story of Adele from "Jane Eyre" (an intriguing modern take on Bronte's popular masterpiece)
- Net Force
Niestety ta książka została już sprzedana.
Możliwe jednak, że jest dostepny inny egzemplarz, np. w innym stanie lub inne wydanie.
Aby sprawdzić - kliknij w nazwisko autora lub wpisz je w wyszukiwarkę
Five Quarters of the Orange (by the author of "Chocolat")Joanne Harris
In her bestselling and critically acclaimed novel Chocolat, Joanne Harris told a lush story of the conflicts between pleasure and repression. Now she delivers her most complex and sophisticated work yet, an unforgettable tale of mothers and daughters, of the past and the present, of resisting and succumbing -- an extraordinary work of fiction limned with darkness and fierce joy.
When Framboise Simon returns to a small village on the banks of the Loire, the locals do not recognize her as the daughter of the infamous woman they hold responsible for a tragedy during the German occupation years ago. But the past and present are inextricably entwined, particularly in a scrapbook of recipes and memories that Framboise has inherited from her mother. And soon Framboise will realize that the journal also contains the key to the tragedy that indelibly marked that summer of her ninth, ear. . . .