- Time Out: Barcelona (2005)
- Alibi (Venice 1946 - where the innocent and guilty wear the same masks)
- The Estate We're In: Who'd Driving Car Culture?
- Jewels (her sparkling bestseller)
- The Cobbler's Kids (He dominated their lives, but could they ever escape...?)
- My Booky Wook (the number 1 bestseller)
- Around the World in 80 Days * The Scarlet Pimpernel (2 novels in one volume)
Julius Verne, Baroness Orczy
Niestety ta książka została już sprzedana.
Możliwe jednak, że jest dostepny inny egzemplarz, np. w innym stanie lub inne wydanie.
Aby sprawdzić - kliknij w nazwisko autora lub wpisz je w wyszukiwarkę
A Nice Derangement of Epitaphs (Detective Inspector Felse investigates)Ellis Peters
"Shed here no tears. No Saint could die More Blessed and Comforted than I."
So read the epitaph composed by Morwenna Treverra centuries ago as she followed her beloved husband, Jan, into death. The couple have been together ever since, models of pious content, in the little seaside Saxon church near the villa of Maymouth. When curious scholars arrange to open Jan Treverra's tomb, it yields not one body but two...and neither one of them is Jan Treverra.
Detective Inspector George Felse happens to be on holiday nearby; indeed, he helped to open the crypt and reveal its all too modern contents. Now, from an ancient grave, mystery unfolds; a trail of violence in Maymouth's history that casts showds centuries long...