Poniżej wpisz nazwisko, tytuł, frazę, słowo którego szukasz:
Ostatnio dodane pozycje:
- Robin Hood. The True History Behind the Legend
- The World's Greatest Alien Abductions
- Sex Lives of the Hollywood Goddesses
- Our House (The Sunday Times bestseller everyone's talking about)
- Victoria Beckham: The Biography
- SPQR A History of Ancient Rome
- My Take
The Dilemma (the number one bestseller)Penny Vincenzi
Vincenzi’s cast of vivid characters, urgent situations, and crisp, confident writing have made her irresistible to readers.
In The Dilemma, Vincenzi's first novel, all Francesca Channing has to do in order to keep her marriage alive, her children safe, her life intact, is to tell a lie. One simple, straightforward lie. But it isn't that simple or straightforward at all.
Her husband is charismatic, powerful and rich―and he adores her. He's also manipulative and scheming, with a family as large and complex as his business―Francesca is his third wife, after all. But it was an emotional crisis of her own which finally put Francesca's dilemma into perspective, that made her wonder if she loved him enough to lie for him, that made her wonder how far she could go.