Poniżej wpisz nazwisko, tytuł, frazę, słowo którego szukasz:
Ostatnio dodane pozycje:
- NYPD Red 2 (New York's biggest cases. New York's best detectives.)
- Out of This World (4 spellbinding stories in obe book), The New York Times bestselling anthology of paranormal romance
J. D. Robb, Laurell K. Hamilton, Susan Krinard, Maggie Shayne
- Congo (The New York Times bestseller)
- Minding Frankie (number one bestseller)
- Fifty Shades Freed (# 1 New York Times bestseller)
E. L. James
- Scent of Magic (She saved the world. Now she has to fight for freedom.)
Maria V. Snyder
- Insiders (their freedom's gone but not their attitude)
The Queen's FoolPhilippa Gregory
A young woman caught in the rivalry between Queen Mary and her half sister, Elizabeth, must find her true destiny amid treason, poisonous rivalries, loss of faith, and unrequited love.
It is winter, 1553. Pursued by the Inquisition, Hannah Green, a fourteen-year-old Jewish girl, is forced to flee Spain with her father. But Hannah is no ordinary refugee. Her gift of "Sight," the ability to foresee the future, is priceless in the troubled times of the Tudor court. Hannah is adopted by the glamorous Robert Dudley, the charismatic son of King Edward's protector, who brings her to court as a "holy fool" for Queen Mary and, ultimately, Queen Elizabeth. Hired as a fool but working as a spy; promised in wedlock but in love with her master; endangered by the laws against heresy, treason, and witchcraft, Hannah must choose between the safe life of a commoner and the dangerous intrigues of the royal family that are inextricably bound up in her own yearnings and desires.
Teeming with vibrant period detail and peopled by characters seamlessly woven into the sweeping tapestry of history, The Queen's Fool is another rich and emotionally resonant gem from this wonderful storyteller.