Poniżej wpisz nazwisko, tytuł, frazę, słowo którego szukasz:
Ostatnio dodane pozycje:
- Early Seventeenth Century Drama (Everyman's Library)
edited with an introduction by Robert G. Lawrence
- Softly Grow the Poppies (her epic saga of love and war)
- Keeping It in the Family
- Money for Life: Everyone's Guide to Financial Freedom
- Barbra: A Biography of Barbra Streisand
Donald Zec, Anthony Fowles
- Success Without Tears: A Woman's Guide to the Top
G. B. Giles
The Smoke JumperNicholas Evans
In a sparing novel of love and loyalty, guilt and honour, the acclaimed author of the international bestseller “The Horse Whisperer” creates another magnificent epic...
In The Smoke Jumper, Nicholas Evans delivers his most powerful novel to date, a story of two best friends and the woman they both love. When a terrible mountain fire forces her to choose between them, all three lives are changed forever. Here, Evans explores the territory he has carved out as his own: raw but complex emotions set against a vast landscape. Writing unflinchingly about the yearnings of the human heart and the painful quest for self-discovery, he gives listeners a story of three fine people forced to walk the flames of passion and guilt, and to make the devastating choice between love and honor.