Poniżej wpisz nazwisko, tytuł, frazę, słowo którego szukasz:
Ostatnio dodane pozycje:
- Camino Island (Someone is about to make a killing.)
- Point Horror: The Boyfriend
R. L. Stine
- Queen Bees and Wannabes: Helping Your Daughter Survive Cliques, Gossip, Boyfriends & Other Realities of Adolescence (The New York Times Bestseller)
- Nine Uses for an Ex-Boyfriend
- Miss Fit (There are books about girls with dreamy boyfriends and fab careers, and then there's this one)
- How to Turn Your Ex-Boyfriend into a Toad and Other Spells: For Love, Wealth, Beauty and Revenge
Deborah Gray, Athena Starwoman
- The Reluctant Princess
The Chamber * The Rainmaker (two bestsellers in one volume)John Grisham
Adam Hall is 26 years old and in his first year at a top Chicago law firm. He volunteers for the toughest assignment any lawyer could ask for. His prospective client is a racist and murderer. Why would he take on Adam - a complete novice - to defend him? And why would Adam want his case so desperately? The answer lies in the past, in a twenty-year-old secret buried in the madness of another time.
Rudy Baylor is a newly-qualified lawyer. He has one case, and only one case alone, to save him from his huge debts. It's a suit against a giant insurance company which could have saved a young man's life, but has instead refused to pay the claim until it is too late. The settlement could be worth millions of dollars, but there is one problem - Rudy is up against the most expensive lawyers money can buy.