Poniżej wpisz nazwisko, tytuł, frazę, słowo którego szukasz:
Ostatnio dodane pozycje:
- The Bourne Dominion (Who can Jason Bourne trust...?)
- Pop Goes the Weasel (No.1 international bestseller)
- Gallows Thief (An actress, a countess... an appointment with death.)
- Cat and Mouse (the No.1 international bestseller)
- Sharpe's Rifles
- Caesars of the Wilderness
Peter C. Newman
- The Bourne Supremacy (the world bestseller)
The Chamber * The Rainmaker (two bestsellers in one volume)John Grisham
Adam Hall is 26 years old and in his first year at a top Chicago law firm. He volunteers for the toughest assignment any lawyer could ask for. His prospective client is a racist and murderer. Why would he take on Adam - a complete novice - to defend him? And why would Adam want his case so desperately? The answer lies in the past, in a twenty-year-old secret buried in the madness of another time.
Rudy Baylor is a newly-qualified lawyer. He has one case, and only one case alone, to save him from his huge debts. It's a suit against a giant insurance company which could have saved a young man's life, but has instead refused to pay the claim until it is too late. The settlement could be worth millions of dollars, but there is one problem - Rudy is up against the most expensive lawyers money can buy.