Poniżej wpisz nazwisko, tytuł, frazę, słowo którego szukasz:
Ostatnio dodane pozycje:
- Early Seventeenth Century Drama (Everyman's Library)
edited with an introduction by Robert G. Lawrence
- Softly Grow the Poppies (her epic saga of love and war)
- Keeping It in the Family
- Money for Life: Everyone's Guide to Financial Freedom
- Barbra: A Biography of Barbra Streisand
Donald Zec, Anthony Fowles
- Success Without Tears: A Woman's Guide to the Top
G. B. Giles
Diana, Her New Life (biography of Lady Diana)Andrew Morton
The publication of Andrew Morton's Diana, Her True Story in 1992 shook the royal family to its very foundations. As time passed it became clear that the book's many revelations really did represent Diana's true story, especially with the couple's separation in December 1992, and Prince Charles admission of adultery on television.
But has the separation brought Diana the freedom to find happiness? With the help of some of Diana's closest friends and advisers, Andrew Morton strips away the royal propaganda to expose the intrigue behind the separation and Diana's private thoughts on the events.
Diana, Her New Life gives a fresh focus on the human story behind the most sensational royal crisis since the Abdication.