Poniżej wpisz nazwisko, tytuł, frazę, słowo którego szukasz:
Ostatnio dodane pozycje:
- Camino Island (Someone is about to make a killing.)
- Point Horror: The Boyfriend
R. L. Stine
- Queen Bees and Wannabes: Helping Your Daughter Survive Cliques, Gossip, Boyfriends & Other Realities of Adolescence (The New York Times Bestseller)
- Nine Uses for an Ex-Boyfriend
- Miss Fit (There are books about girls with dreamy boyfriends and fab careers, and then there's this one)
- How to Turn Your Ex-Boyfriend into a Toad and Other Spells: For Love, Wealth, Beauty and Revenge
Deborah Gray, Athena Starwoman
- The Reluctant Princess
Diana, Her New Life (biography of Lady Diana)Andrew Morton
The publication of Andrew Morton's Diana, Her True Story in 1992 shook the royal family to its very foundations. As time passed it became clear that the book's many revelations really did represent Diana's true story, especially with the couple's separation in December 1992, and Prince Charles admission of adultery on television.
But has the separation brought Diana the freedom to find happiness? With the help of some of Diana's closest friends and advisers, Andrew Morton strips away the royal propaganda to expose the intrigue behind the separation and Diana's private thoughts on the events.
Diana, Her New Life gives a fresh focus on the human story behind the most sensational royal crisis since the Abdication.