Poniżej wpisz nazwisko, tytuł, frazę, słowo którego szukasz:
Ostatnio dodane pozycje:
- Camino Island (Someone is about to make a killing.)
- Point Horror: The Boyfriend
R. L. Stine
- Queen Bees and Wannabes: Helping Your Daughter Survive Cliques, Gossip, Boyfriends & Other Realities of Adolescence (The New York Times Bestseller)
- Nine Uses for an Ex-Boyfriend
- Miss Fit (There are books about girls with dreamy boyfriends and fab careers, and then there's this one)
- How to Turn Your Ex-Boyfriend into a Toad and Other Spells: For Love, Wealth, Beauty and Revenge
Deborah Gray, Athena Starwoman
- The Reluctant Princess
Fear Nothing (the international bestseller)Dean Koontz
Because Chris Snow has xeroderma pimentosum -- a rare, and usually fatal, genetic disorder -- even a brief exposure to sunlight can cause irreparable damage leading to blindness and fatal skin cancers. So Snow only comes at night. The novel opens with the death of Snow's father, a tragic, but seemingly innocent incident that tears open the fabric of Snow's life. He soon becomes embroiled in a conspiracy that seems to involve everyone in the small town of Moonlight Bay, where Snow has spent his entire life.
The whole book, except for the last few pages, takes place during one night, making for a riveting, fast-paced read that still has time for thoughtful speculations and wonderful characters. If you've never tried Koontz before, this is the place to start, while for longtime readers, I need say no more than that this is Koontz writing at the peak of his form.