Poniżej wpisz nazwisko, tytuł, frazę, słowo którego szukasz:
Ostatnio dodane pozycje:
- The Bourne Dominion (Who can Jason Bourne trust...?)
- Pop Goes the Weasel (No.1 international bestseller)
- Gallows Thief (An actress, a countess... an appointment with death.)
- Cat and Mouse (the No.1 international bestseller)
- Sharpe's Rifles
- Caesars of the Wilderness
Peter C. Newman
- The Bourne Supremacy (the world bestseller)
Fear Nothing (the international bestseller)Dean Koontz
Because Chris Snow has xeroderma pimentosum -- a rare, and usually fatal, genetic disorder -- even a brief exposure to sunlight can cause irreparable damage leading to blindness and fatal skin cancers. So Snow only comes at night. The novel opens with the death of Snow's father, a tragic, but seemingly innocent incident that tears open the fabric of Snow's life. He soon becomes embroiled in a conspiracy that seems to involve everyone in the small town of Moonlight Bay, where Snow has spent his entire life.
The whole book, except for the last few pages, takes place during one night, making for a riveting, fast-paced read that still has time for thoughtful speculations and wonderful characters. If you've never tried Koontz before, this is the place to start, while for longtime readers, I need say no more than that this is Koontz writing at the peak of his form.