Poniżej wpisz nazwisko, tytuł, frazę, słowo którego szukasz:
Ostatnio dodane pozycje:
- NYPD Red 2 (New York's biggest cases. New York's best detectives.)
- Out of This World (4 spellbinding stories in obe book), The New York Times bestselling anthology of paranormal romance
J. D. Robb, Laurell K. Hamilton, Susan Krinard, Maggie Shayne
- Congo (The New York Times bestseller)
- Minding Frankie (number one bestseller)
- Fifty Shades Freed (# 1 New York Times bestseller)
E. L. James
- Scent of Magic (She saved the world. Now she has to fight for freedom.)
Maria V. Snyder
- Insiders (their freedom's gone but not their attitude)
Stories We Could TellTony Parsons
Sometimes you can grow up in just one night. It is August 16th 1977 – a steaming summer night, the night that Elvis Presley will die, while in London three young men will discover the true meaning of friendship. Three boys write for The Paper – England’s answer to Rolling Stone.
Terry is back from Berlin, basking in his friendship ship with debauched rock legend Dag Wood – but then Dag comes to London, and sets his sights on Misty, the teen photographer who Terry loves. Will the love of Terry’s life survive this hot summer night? Ray is the only writer on The Paper who refuses to cut his hair and give up on peace, love and understanding. On the edge of being sacked, Ray finds comfort in the arms of an unhappy older woman.
But John Lennon is in town for just one night, en route to Tokyo, and Ray knows that if he can interview the reclusive Beatle, he can keep his job. Can John Lennon and a married woman save a young man’s soul? Leon is on the run from a gang called the Dagenham Dogs who have taken exception to one of his acerbic reviews. Hiding out in a disco called the Goldmine, Leon meets Ruby – the dancing queen of his dreams. But will it be love, sex or the Dagenham Dogs that find Leon before the dawn?
Unashamedly touching and full of a deep nostalgia for the glory days of rock, STORIES WE COULD TELL is about growing up and being young, above sex and love and rock and roll, about the dreams of youth colliding with the reality of the grown-up world – and about the unbreakable bonds of friendship.