Poniżej wpisz nazwisko, tytuł, frazę, słowo którego szukasz:
Ostatnio dodane pozycje:
- NYPD Red 2 (New York's biggest cases. New York's best detectives.)
- Out of This World (4 spellbinding stories in obe book), The New York Times bestselling anthology of paranormal romance
J. D. Robb, Laurell K. Hamilton, Susan Krinard, Maggie Shayne
- Robbie and Gary: It's Complicated (The Unauthorized Biography)
- Congo (The New York Times bestseller)
- Minding Frankie (number one bestseller)
- Fifty Shades Freed (# 1 New York Times bestseller)
E. L. James
- Scent of Magic (She saved the world. Now she has to fight for freedom.)
Maria V. Snyder
The Real Life of Alejandro MaytaMario Vargas Llosa
"The Real Life of Alejandro Mayta" is an astute psychological portrait of a modern revolutionary and a searching account of an old friend's struggle to understand him. First published in English in 1986, the novel probes the long and checkered history of radical politics in Latin America.
A glittering novel about the revolutionary temperament -- and the nature of fiction. The backdrop is Mr. Vargas Llosa's native Peru; the setting, the near future, in which the country has become a battleground for the major world powers. It is here, amid the garbage-heaped slums of Lima, that Mr. Vargas Llosa's narrator embarks upon a project that he hopes will illuminate the problems of contemporary Peru.