Poniżej wpisz nazwisko, tytuł, frazę, słowo którego szukasz:
Ostatnio dodane pozycje:
- Time Out: Barcelona (2005)
- Alibi (Venice 1946 - where the innocent and guilty wear the same masks)
- The Estate We're In: Who'd Driving Car Culture?
- Jewels (her sparkling bestseller)
- The Cobbler's Kids (He dominated their lives, but could they ever escape...?)
- My Booky Wook (the number 1 bestseller)
- Around the World in 80 Days * The Scarlet Pimpernel (2 novels in one volume)
Julius Verne, Baroness Orczy
Nightmares & DreamscapesStephen King
Here are twenty superlative stories devilishly designed by Stephen King to take you where you never dreamed of going before. Included, too, are a telescript that made home screen history, a startling poem, and an essay that Stephen King regards as his best nonfiction writing.
These versatile selections vary widely in style and subject matter and vividly display the full range of Stephen King's matchless imagination. And to add to his readers' pleasure and curiosity, King includes his own entrancing inside accounts of how the stories came into being and why.
Stephen King calls this extraordinary retrospective Nightmares and Dreamscapes. But don't let his title fool you. When you read it, sleep will be the furthest thing from your mind.