Poniżej wpisz nazwisko, tytuł, frazę, słowo którego szukasz:
Ostatnio dodane pozycje:
- NYPD Red 2 (New York's biggest cases. New York's best detectives.)
- Out of This World (4 spellbinding stories in obe book), The New York Times bestselling anthology of paranormal romance
J. D. Robb, Laurell K. Hamilton, Susan Krinard, Maggie Shayne
- Congo (The New York Times bestseller)
- Minding Frankie (number one bestseller)
- Fifty Shades Freed (# 1 New York Times bestseller)
E. L. James
- Scent of Magic (She saved the world. Now she has to fight for freedom.)
Maria V. Snyder
- Insiders (their freedom's gone but not their attitude)
Setting Free the BearsJohn Irving
It is 1967 and two Viennese university students want to liberate the Vienna Zoo, as was done after World War II. But their good intentions have both comic and gruesome consequences, in this first novel written by a twenty-five year old John Irving, already a master storyteller.
Siggy and Hannes were disenchanted students and fellow conspirators. With their horny haunches astride a 700cc Royal Enfield motorcycle they roamed the Austrian countryside, living off the land and the landowners .. . joined on their journey by Gallen, a long-limbed lovely hitchhiker ... zeroing in on the Vienna Zoo and Siggy's life-long objective: setting free the bears.