Poniżej wpisz nazwisko, tytuł, frazę, słowo którego szukasz:
Ostatnio dodane pozycje:
- The Chinaman
- Divine Justice (the #1 New York Times bestseller)
- The Queen's Fool
- The Old Fool's Retirement Guide
Rob Davies, David Berger
- The Motley Fool UK Investment Guide: How the Fools beat the City's Wise men and how you can too (duży format)
- King of Fools: The Startling New Portrait of the Duke of Windsor
- Holy Fools (the number one bestseller)
Setting Free the BearsJohn Irving
It is 1967 and two Viennese university students want to liberate the Vienna Zoo, as was done after World War II. But their good intentions have both comic and gruesome consequences, in this first novel written by a twenty-five year old John Irving, already a master storyteller.
Siggy and Hannes were disenchanted students and fellow conspirators. With their horny haunches astride a 700cc Royal Enfield motorcycle they roamed the Austrian countryside, living off the land and the landowners .. . joined on their journey by Gallen, a long-limbed lovely hitchhiker ... zeroing in on the Vienna Zoo and Siggy's life-long objective: setting free the bears.