Poniżej wpisz nazwisko, tytuł, frazę, słowo którego szukasz:
Ostatnio dodane pozycje:
- The Other Boleyn Girl (two sisters competing for the greatest prize... the love of a king)
- The Redeemer
- The Clocks
- Cloud Atlas (the international bestseller)
- Bridget Jones: The Edge of Reason (No.1 Bestseller)
- Below Stairs: The Bestselling Memoirs of of a 1920s Kitchen Maid
- A Good Woman (from the glittering ballrooms of Manhattan to the fires of World War I), America's #1 bestseller
Me Before You (the number one bestseller)Jojo Moyes
They had nothing in common until love gave them everything to lose....
Louisa Clark is an ordinary girl living an exceedingly ordinary life -- steady boyfriend, close family -- who has never been farther afield than their tiny village. She takes a badly needed job working for ex-Master of the Universe, Will Traynor, who is wheelchair bound after a motorcycle accident. Will has always lived a huge life -- big deals, extreme sports, worldwide travel -- and now he's pretty sure he cannot live the way he is.
Will is acerbic, moody, bossy -- but Lou refuses to treat him with kid gloves, and soon his happiness means more to her than she expected. When she learns that Will has shocking plans of his own, she sets out to show him that life is still worth living.
A Love Story for this generation, Me Before You is an unlikely story about two people who couldn't have less in common -- a heartbreakingly romantic novel that asks, What do you do when making the person you love happy means breaking your own heart?