Poniżej wpisz nazwisko, tytuł, frazę, słowo którego szukasz:
Ostatnio dodane pozycje:
- The Other Boleyn Girl (two sisters competing for the greatest prize... the love of a king)
- The Redeemer
- The Clocks
- Cloud Atlas (the international bestseller)
- Bridget Jones: The Edge of Reason (No.1 Bestseller)
- Below Stairs: The Bestselling Memoirs of of a 1920s Kitchen Maid
- A Good Woman (from the glittering ballrooms of Manhattan to the fires of World War I), America's #1 bestseller
Everyone Worth Knowing (the international bestseller)Lauren Weisberger
Lauren Weisberger, the chick-lit queen who gave us The Devil Wears Prada, now delivers a dressed-to-kill expose of New York's PR moguls. Its main squeeze is 26-year-old Bette Robinson, an ex-investment banker workaholic who discovers life on the other side when she joins Manhattan's hottest PR and event-planning firm. Bette's sudden immersion into a VIP party world eventually has dizzying consequences for her, but for us, it's one marathon joyride.
What happens when a girl on the fringe enters the realm of New York's chic, party-hopping elite?
Soon after Bette Robinson quits her horrendous Manhattan banking job like the impulsive girl she's never been, the novelty of walking her four-pound dog around the unglamorous Murray Hill neighborhood wears as thin as the "What are you going to do with your life?" phone calls from her parents. Then Bette meets Kelly, head of Manhattan's hottest PR firm, and suddenly she has a brand-new job where the primary requirement is to see and be seen inside the VIP rooms of the city's most exclusive nightclubs. But when Bette begins appearing in a vicious new gossip column, she realizes that the line between her personal life and her professional life is... invisible.