- The Bourne Dominion (Who can Jason Bourne trust...?)
- Pop Goes the Weasel (No.1 international bestseller)
- Gallows Thief (An actress, a countess... an appointment with death.)
- Cat and Mouse (the No.1 international bestseller)
- Sharpe's Rifles
- Caesars of the Wilderness
Peter C. Newman
- The Bourne Supremacy (the world bestseller)
Niestety ta książka została już sprzedana.
Możliwe jednak, że jest dostepny inny egzemplarz, np. w innym stanie lub inne wydanie.
Aby sprawdzić - kliknij w nazwisko autora lub wpisz je w wyszukiwarkę
The Devil Wears Prada (hugh fashion, low cunning, and the boss from hell), the international bestsellerLauren Weisberger
When Andrea first sets foot in the plush Manhattan offices of Runway she knows nothing. She's never heard of the world's most fashionable magazine, or its feared and fawned-over editor, Miranda Priestly.
A year later, she knows way too much.
She knows it's a sacking offence to wear less than a three-inch heel to work and that eight stone is fat. That you can charge anything - cars, manicures, clothes - to the Runway account, but you must never let Miranda's coffee get cold. That at 3 am, when your boyfriend's dumping you and your best friend's just been arrested, if Miranda phones with her latest demand, you jump.
Most of all, Andrea knows that Miranda is a monster who makes Cruella de Vil look like a fluffy bunny. But this is her big break, and it's all going to be worth it at the end. Isn't it?