Poniżej wpisz nazwisko, tytuł, frazę, słowo którego szukasz:
Ostatnio dodane pozycje:
- Camino Island (Someone is about to make a killing.)
- Point Horror: The Boyfriend
R. L. Stine
- Queen Bees and Wannabes: Helping Your Daughter Survive Cliques, Gossip, Boyfriends & Other Realities of Adolescence (The New York Times Bestseller)
- Nine Uses for an Ex-Boyfriend
- Miss Fit (There are books about girls with dreamy boyfriends and fab careers, and then there's this one)
- How to Turn Your Ex-Boyfriend into a Toad and Other Spells: For Love, Wealth, Beauty and Revenge
Deborah Gray, Athena Starwoman
- The Reluctant Princess
The Silence of Strangers (her bestseller)Audrey Howard
Set in the 1840s in the Lancashire coalfields, this is the story of two women who love the same man.
Heiress Nella Fielden sets her heart on Jonas Townley and marries him, believing he is the one man who deserves her hand and her fortune. The Lancashire colliery heiress, as proud and ambitious as any man, cannot suspect the truth: that Jonas has married her for her money. He tries to be true to her. But soon, his heart belongs to another woman: Nella's protégé Leah Wood, the girl from Colliers Row, a lowly miner's daughter.
Torn between her loyalty to her protector and her love for Jonas Townley, Leah tries to be true to both. Tragedy follows when Nella learns she has a rival, but Leah cannot cure Nella's broken heart -- or avoid the tragedy that lies in wait for them all.