Poniżej wpisz nazwisko, tytuł, frazę, słowo którego szukasz:
Ostatnio dodane pozycje:
- Daily Sketches: A Cartoon History of British Twentieth-Century Politics (1978)
- Clinton: The President They Deserve
- Sycamore Row (duży format)
- Einstein's Underpants and How They Saved the World
- How to Make Anyone Fall in Love with You: 85 Proven Techniques for Success
- Theodore Boone (the No. 1 international bestseller)
- A New Lease of Death (an Inspector Wexford mystery)
Master of the Game (#1 bestseller)Sidney Sheldon
It’s one of the best known novels by Sidney Sheldon.
Kate Blackwell is one of the richest and most powerful women in the world. She is an enigma, a woman surrounded by a thousand unanswered questions. Her father was a diamond prospector who struck it rich beyond his wildest dreams. Her mother was the daughter of an Afrikaaner merchant. Her very conception was itself an act of hate-filled vengeance.
At the extravagant celebrations of her ninetieth birthday, there are toasts from a Supreme Court Judge and a telegram from the White House. And for Kate there are ghosts, ghosts of absent friends and of enemies. Ghosts from a life of blackmail and murder.